This is a great test tool to find how many amps your system is drawing or testing cells and much, much more. It connects between the battery pack and load to measure volts, amps, watts and amp hours.
Measures 8 parameters key to electric power safety & performance, typical applications:
* to prevent peak currents damaging battery, motor control, motors, wiring and connectors.
* Verify sufficient operating voltage under load.
* Set cutoff voltages, check battery capacity & health.
* Balance battery cells.
* Confirm proper battery charger operation.
* Detect receivers and actual operating current so as to make sure whether an UBEC is needed.
1 x analyzer
1 x instruction manual
Not logged in
Help & FAQ
© Copyright 2018 - Offshore Electrics
Unauthorized use of any materials presented here is prohibited. Copying or reproducing any elements from this page is not permitted. All prices, descriptions and availability subject to change.