This is Hot Racing RC connector soldering Clamp jig.
FEATURES: Ideal for soldering and all types RC connector. This jig quickly and securely clamps, holds, and releases these connectors for your soldering tasks.
This Jig clamp holds the most common RC connectors
- Deans T connector
- Traxxas TRX Connector
- Deans Micro 2pin to 4pin connectors
- Bullet connectors from 2 to 6.5 mm
Can be use as motor holder fit both 5mm and 1/8 motor shaft.
(1) Hot Racing RC connector soldering Clamp jig.
1) soldering iron is must be very HOT!!!!
2) Tin the wire and the connector pin with good amount of solder.
3) Now place the wire and connector pin together with the help of a very hot soldering tip the solder will melts
4) Then remove the soldering tip from the solder join, and let it cool done.
Warning, The most dangerous is to connect positive and negative wires together creating a short circuit.
1) One of the wires must be properly isolated at all times.
2) Only clamp on one pin at a time from the same battery. DO NOT solder both positive and negative connectors in the jig at the same time. Doing so will cause a short circuit and possibly a fire or explosion.
Not logged in
Help & FAQ
© Copyright 2017 - Offshore Electrics
Unauthorized use of any materials presented here is prohibited. Copying or reproducing any elements from this page is not permitted. All prices, descriptions and availability subject to change.